BENEFITS OF KIA CERTIFIED PREOWNED VEHICLES
135 Point Vehicle Inspection
The 135 point vehicle inspection report ensures that Certified Pre Owned vehicles are properly tested and are qualified to be called a certified pre-owned Kia.
The inspection covers the whole vehicle: the components of the powertrain, the chassis, safety related systems as well as the passenger compartment and the exterior. Below are a few components checked by Kia technicians.
- Cooling system
- HVAC system
- Road tested
- Seat Belts
- Centre Console
- A/C Adapters
- System warning
- Vehicle modifications
- Door locks
- Seat Heaters
- Lighting mirror
- Exhaust System
3 Free Lube, Oil and Filter Changes
When it comes to servicing your Certified Pre Owned vehicle, Kia's Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program offers you 3 free oil changes and filter replacements. Simply present your Kia Privilege Program card to the Kia dealer.
In addition to your free oil changes, CPO customers are automatically enrolled in the exclusive Kia Member Rewards Program. Some of the additional benefits include the following:
- Includes fuel fill up with the delivery of new Kia vehicle
- Includes local shuttle service
- Includes multi-point vehicle inspection with every service visit
- Includes Windshield washer fill up with every paid service
- Includes Windshield wiper installation with wiper purchase
- Includes preferential rates on car rentals nationwide
- Includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance for your vehicle under Kia’s 5 year/100,000kms warranty or Certified Pre-Owned warranty
- Earn points that can be exchanged for discounts towards dealership purchases including maintenance services, parts and accessories
- Earn points that can be used towards purchase of next new Kia vehicle
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Kia Canada’s CPO Program includes an optional extended Mechanical Breakdown Protection Warranty up to 4 years after your manufacturer's warranty expires.
The Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) is exclusively designed for Kia Certified Pre Owned vehicles. It offers a 5 star program that gives you absolute peace of mind. In addition to providing exceptional coverage for your vehicle, the MBP offers the following additional benefits:
Road assistance 24 hours on 24
You benefit from the following advantages: towing winching, battery boosting, fuel delivery, flat tire replacement and door lock unlocking.
You will be reimbursed for accommodation and food if your covered vehicle breaks down while you are traveling, and the repair facility must keep your vehicle up to the next day ($ 100 per day, up to $ 300 per visit to the repairer).
You are entitled to a replacement vehicle while the car is being repaired ($ 50 per day up to $ 200 per repairer visit).
If you sell your vehicle, you can transfer your MBP to the next private owner.
$500.00 Graduation Bonus Offer
Kia Canada's Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program encourages recent graduates to purchase a Kia vehicle with a $ 500 rebate. For more information on eligibility criteria for the Graduate Rebate Program, please contact your local Kia Dealer.
Vehicle History Report
Each vehicle must pass the Kia Certified Pre Owned and CarProof vehicle history eligibility outlining the entire history of the vehicle.
Carproof is the most complete and comprehensive vehicle history report available. Each CarProof report includes critical accident information, import/export data, registration, branding information including full history for both Canada and the United States.
What the CarProof Tells You:
- Whether the vehicle was in any reported accidents
- Where the vehicle has been registered and what the vehicle branding is in those jurisdictions
- Whether the vehicle was imported into Canada from the US
- Odometer records and more
15 Day/1000 KM Exchange Privilege
For further peace of mind, Kia Canada’s Certified Pre Owned Program provides a 15 Day/1000km hassle free exchange privilege program.
Kia’s Certified Pre Owned Program allows customers to exchange their Kia Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle for another Kia Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle at their original dealership within 15 days of the sales date and provided that the odometer does not exceed 1 000 km. For more information, please visit or contact your local Kia Dealer.